Sunday, June 12, 2011

My Lovely Pet



            I like pet. Especially, dogs. In my house has a lot of dogs. My dogs have different kinds of each other. Some dogs are small, big, short, and tall. Moreover, their body hair colors are not the same too. Some dogs have black body hair; some have white, some have brown, and some dogs have a mix color body hair. When I see all of my dogs, I never feel lonely, bored, or tired. However, I always happy when I  see all of them. They are very smart, lovely, and they have a good behave. For example, when I am eating something they never sit near me. However, when I am alone and do not do or eat anything they always come and play with me. On the other hand, sometime they do a terrible thing too. Sometime they defecate in the house and make the house messy. When they do like that I’m very angry, and I want to hit them, but when I want to hit them, they always run away from me. Sometime they make a putrid smell in the house, but I think animals do not know and understand everything like us as a human, so they cannot do everything perfectly as we need. However, I still love them because when I play with all of them, I feel very happy and never feel lonely.




No comments:

Post a Comment