Thursday, December 15, 2011

Building Computer Game


Build My Own Computer

Type of Computer: Gaming Computer
Estimated budget: 2900
Parts:
        Motherboard: Asus P8P67 Pro Rev. 3.0 (Intel P67 ATC)
Reason: This motherboard offers a great feature set. It also include USB 2.0, USB 3.0 which can transfer and copy data faster. Plus, it has x16 slots which can make me easy to put many USB inputs at the same time.
     
      CPU: Intel Core i5 2400 (3.1GHz) QUAD CORE 95W
Reason: The reason I choose this CPU is that it can display very clear graphics on my computer, it also has a turbo boost which fits with the motherboard that I have chosen.

      RAM: Kingston KVR1333D33N9/4G
Reason: It has a big capacity on its total memory (4GB) which can runs processes very fast on the computer ( it has an actual speed 1333 MHz). Therefore, I think it might useful for gaming.

      Video Card: Asus EN210 SILENT/DI/512MD3 (LP)
Reason: The reason I choose this video card because it can provide higher graphics on video (especially, for game). It also has a lot of outputs such as HDMI, DVI, and VGA which can connect many outputs data to the computer easily.

Sound Card: Creative Labs 70SB088600002
Reason: It´s easy to use. It has great sound systems unlike some sound cards. Plus, it gives a sound effects and 3D audio which is better than some other sound cards. That´s why I want to buy this sound card.

      Controllers (Adapter Cards): Intel RS2BL040
Reason: It can help some parts in a computer.

      Networking (Adapter Cards):
Reason: Sometimes it can keep files by the USB flash drive. Sometimes, it can connect with our devices by wirelessly.

      Hard Drive: Western Digital WD1002FAEX
Reason: It has a very huge capacity which can store a lot of data, information, especially games.

      CD/DVD ROM: Asus DRW-24B1ST
Reason: I choose it because it can help me to save files in a disc and it is not easy to lose. For entertainment, it can play Blue-ray disc by just upgrading it.

      Removable Drive: Atech PRO-35U
Reason: I like it because it has both internal and external card reader. Especially, when we use internally, it provides an additional front USB port.

      Case: Antec P183 V3
Reason: I choose this because it looks cool and stylist. Moreover, it has many fans which can reduce the heat of processors in the case. Plus, it reduces the noise from processors. It is the V3 edition which has a USB 3.0 port and can transfer and collect copy or process faster.

     Power Supply: Actec HCP-1200
Reason: It has full-featured, and it can power strongly no matter what hardware it is running. Plus, it´s also a high series, that’s why I choose to buy this.

      CPU Cooling: COOL! IT ECO II-120
Reason: I choose this one because it is designed as all-in-one, and it provides a cooler temperature while the computer is used. As for gaming, it might need lots of time for playing; therefore, it helps a lot.

      Monitor: Asus VE228H
Reason: I choose this monitor because it has a big widescreen, and huge resolution which can provide clear graphics. For instance, I can watch video or movies in full 1080p HD without any problems. Also, for games, it might be very cool. This monitor also makes use of LEDs for backlighting which can reduce the affect of using it too much.

      Speakers: Antec 0-761345-73000-6
Reason: I want to buy this speaker because it´s small enough. Also, it has a 3D sound which is cool and can provide louder sound.

      Keyboard: Logitech 920-002836
Reason: I choose this wireless keyboard because it is useful and helpful for gaming. Plus, I can put this keyboard far away from the computer screen which can help me to avoid the eye strain.

      Mouse: Logitech 910-002277
Reason: This mouse is designed for gaming and it is very helpful for gaming because it has many buttons on the mouse which is easy to use skills in a game.

Cost according to the website: $1343.02

Conclusion:
      In summary, in order to build a computer is not that easy as I used to think. It requires a lot of equipments, times, and money. Plus, we have to know all parts or equipments that we are gonna buy to build our computer, if we don’t know about that stuffs, our computer will not work properly.

5 comments:

  1. Could you give me more information about the adapters as well as the cooling system. Why would you consider when you choose those computer parts? What make you choose that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fact is that you got yourself a nice custom computer out there, but I don't understand much in the information about the adapters and cooling system. Can you explain them me? Furthermore, when I first look at your document, I think you would come up with a good conclusion, but your conclusion is too much that doesn't give much information about your opinion of your customer computer. However, I was also stuck in the conclusion part too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In my opinion, I think your computer are look nice with the keyboard and mouse wireless, I also use the keyboard and the mouse with wireless too but I am not clear about the information that you give with power supply because it too short and not clear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. May I ask what is the relation of a gaming computer to your department? By the way, I suggest that Alien ware is the best gaming computer. You can spend about that price to buy an excellent default gaming computer. It means you don't have to spend time to build one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really interested your PC price. It kind that comfortable PC, because is too high, thus, it would be nice and suitable for user like you. Do you spend 2900$ for your Computer game?

    ReplyDelete